Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

I'm back after a much needed family vacation over spring break to Seattle and Bend to visit family and friends. We had an awesome time and I came back feeling refreshed and loaded with inspiration!

The downtown market is loaded with color, fresh flowers, produce, jewelry, art, fish... etc! It is a sensory overload for the eyes, nose and probably wallet. ;) I purchased some artwork from a local vendor, yummy chocolate cherries, and lusted after the many gorgeous flowers.

Seattle had sunshine all 3 days we were there, crazy beautiful and a very unexpected treat! I was hoping for a little rain though, but we got some of that and snow on our 3,700 mile round trip drive! ;) Arizona to Seattle, and back again... plus lots of site seeing, wow!

Of course no market place shopping is complete with out a little Antique shopping!
So many fun treasures, I wish I had more $$$ and space to bring things home. :)





Here are some "Spring Time" photos from our travels, enjoy!

 


  

And of course, my hubby and I had to get in a "Kissy" Seattle picture, I love him!! :)


Seattle Skyline at night was breathtaking!


Hope you enjoyed your Spring Break!

What adventures did you and your family have?

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Heather! Glad you had so much fun...and good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an eye for a good picture and I just love the cute yellow mac on I presume your little girl.
    Take care, keep safe, be happy

    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete