Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feel Beautiful... and a new painting

We are already into Feburary of 2011 and one of my goals for this year was to get feel completely comfortable in my own skin. Enjoy the more natural beauty of my hair (I am in the process of growing it out, not easy!), work out & run more to feel healthier and overall take a more simple aproach to 2011.

Simply enjoy what inspires me and persue my passions with even more vigor.
I challenge you to do the same! :)


I found this quote in a magazine a while ago, and it really stopped me... it is so true. When you feel truely  comfortable inside & out your inner beauty really projects! I was inspired to paint something to reflect that quote... and it also reflects my own obsession with shoes. ;)

"New Shoes" - By Heather Hurzeler

After painting this I had to spoil myself to a fabulous pair of new shoes! I found the most AMAZING deal on a pair of platform peep toe heels by Guess, in Nude. Haha... Perfect! ;)

(I couldn't find a picture of mine online, and didn't feel like taking one today... these below are Jimmy Choo.... a girl can dream however right!?  ;)


Here is to making this year a beautiful one Inside & Out, and feeling beautiful in your own skin.
 Be true to yourself!

"Beautiful is a woman who has a distinctive personality, one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, who is especially kind and caring to others. She is a woman who above all else knows the value of having fun, and not taking life too seriously. She is a woman that you can trust and count on to brighten your day. She is a woman who can inexplicably make you feel really good just by being around her, and yet brings such great sadness when she is gone."
--- Urban Dictionary

2 comments:

  1. The Internet led me to your blog of a scarf made from an old shirt.. I am your newest follower,!!! you have great stuff on here..

    ReplyDelete