Sunday, December 19, 2010

Elfing Christmas

Tis the Season to be busy!
lol... gotta love the title, I've been hard at work getting my elf on. ;) I love Christmas but am ready to get life back to somewhat normal...
or at least get my hubby back from playing "Brown Santa" ;)

(photo credit: blinkin, thinkin, inkin)

But seriously I've been bit by a seriously large craft/art bug this month! Check out a few of the projects and paintings I've been working on... more to come soon, surprise's for x-mas! ;) I'll tell you one thing, I LOVED being able to do "christmas shopping" from my own shop for little things & gifts for teachers. The kids had fun picking something for their teachers, best part didn't have to spend a dime!

The Mrs. Bag - Upcycle made from a friends "His & Hers" sweater & belts

A secret project, LOVE creating texture in fabric... I will reveal more of this later! Any guesses?

Of course I've also been painting!
The Beautiful Life
A Tuscany landscape triptych with Italian poetry

La bella e vita
Amore di famiglia
grato per il sole
caldo giorni
-----------------------
The Beautiful life
Love of Family
We are grateful for the sun to warm our days
and family to warm our hearts
 
Thats it for now... more to come later. I'm off to watch a movie with my hubs before this final crazy Christmas week hits.
Love, Heather ~

1 comment: