Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Embellished Winter Beanies

~Warm Winter Beanies ~


These beautiful woman's knit slouchy beanie's are sure to keep the chill out, keeping you warm and looking gorgeous this winter. Embellished with either a barrette or pin. Best part is that the clip is removeable! Wear on your beanie, ponytail, updo, purse, shirt... etc!

Hat is made from a soft yarn (100% acrylic). Super soft beanie is a new upcycle that was embellished, one size fits all!





Check out all the latest additions to the shop!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last few days... Halloween was a blast! We had a great time hanging out with friends and family. So much candy & fun costumes!

Here is a pic of my family and I all dressed up for the night. 
Pirates, Annakin Skywalker, Baby Bumblebee, and the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland) 

I didn't make any costumes this year, but found all the kids outfits at garage sales or hand-me-downs.
I was pretty happy because their outfits combined cost me a grand total of $5 !!!
Yes, more money for candy.... and later dentist bills! Lol...  ;)

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment