Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bridal, Leather, Feathers & Sister Love

~ Bridal~
I've added many new hair accessories to the shop: from headbands, bobby pins, to barrettes... I've been working with some new leather designs & gorgeous bridal wedding hair pieces!

Swan Princess - Bridal Clip

~ Sister Love ~
Many thanks to my gorgeous sister who so patiently modeled my newest designs in her fab hair! Seriously, isn't Laura beautiful.... anyone having hair envy!? ;)

This is one of the few new Bachelorette party designs...  Hot Pink & Black are so hot right now for many brides-to-be.  Check out the mini tulle veil in hot pink on this fun design. Wear it many ways!

- Leather Accessories -
 Clips & Headbands

These are just a FEW examples of what is available... check out the shop for more!
If you have any requests of COLORS - Designs that you would love please let me know, I'm happy to come up with it!

1 comment:

  1. I also love Autumn and your pictures are so devine you capture the season wonderfully.
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete