Monday, July 26, 2010

Lovebirds Nest - Ring Bearer Pillow

~ Lovebirds Nest ~
Ring Bearer Pillow
Sweet Love, Vows and Wedding Rings....
I created this "Lovebird nest" ring pillow for an upcoming wedding, my son is the ring bearer and daughter the flowergirl. They are going to be adorable, I can't wait... August 14th 2010, Casey & Emily's Wedding!


I also picked up the pretty Guava color sash/bow for the flower girls dress!
The pillow is made from the same ivory satin fabric as the flowergirls dress, leftovers.... so it didn't cost me a thing! :)  I replicated the gathered texture of the dress on the pillow and long ivory ribbons hold the rings securely into place. They look so cute together, I can't wait to post pics of my kidos all dressed up!
See more on the photos from the flowergirl dress I made earlier.
It turned out so pretty, it was very simple... you could easily make this with some crafty magic for your own wedding! I found the nest, feathers, moss & eggs all at Michaels craft store. I painted the wooden eggs a pearly white color, and hot glued the nest decor together. You could make your own pillow like I did or dress up a store bought one as well!

1 comment: